Entry Draft' 2018

Все о проспектах НХЛ, молодёжных лигах, ЧМ, драфтах.

Кого выберем??????

Опрос закончился Пт июн 22, 2018 8:26 am

Филип Задина
31%
Андрей Свечников
8%
Брэди Ткачук
8%
Йеспери Котканиеми
31%
Куинн Хьюз
15%
Адам Буквист
Голосов нет
Оливер Вальстрём
Голосов нет
Ноа Добсон
8%
Ивэн Бушар
Голосов нет
Кто-то другой
Голосов нет

Всего голосов: 13
  • Автор
Captain
Контактная информация:

Re: Entry Draft' 2018

Сообщение phil333 »

Dan писал(а):и Маклеода и Гру и Томаса.

Вторыми на этом драфте после ренжаков взяли вратаря

Вратаря взяли Ойлерс. Причем из Квебека. У нас никакого кипера пока не наблюдается. Там был мах пиками.

"У меня вообще затея иметь седьмую команду в Канаде кроме улыбки ничего не вызывают..." (с)- McCamel

Dan
Assistant
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Dan »

вратаря то взял эдмонтон, которому мы спихнули последний пик во 2 раунде.
To #Habs
2018 3rd round pick (71st)
2018 5th round pick (133rd)

Checking-line
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Le_Chevalier »

А я доволен выборами) Если не квебекуа, то за выбор европейцев. По Романову, конечно, есть вопросы, но тут уж выбирающим виднее.

Dan
Assistant
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Dan »

Джордан Харрис, американский деф какой-то

Captain
Контактная информация:

Сообщение phil333 »

Чикаго ухватил Нордгрена, это кража.
Джордан Харрис, американский деф какой-то
76-й в рейтинге МакКензи, а мы взяли 71-м, мы круты :lol:

"У меня вообще затея иметь седьмую команду в Канаде кроме улыбки ничего не вызывают..." (с)- McCamel

Captain
Контактная информация:

Сообщение phil333 »

Кинули кость локал-бэйс коммьюнити в виде Самюэля Уда. Правда, опять же маленький. Сколько малышей / почти малышей нахватали , офигеть. Но зато затарились центрами по самое не хочу. :D

Отличный пик МакШейн, и странно, что так низко пошел, ну и крошечный Фонстад интригует.

Assistant
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Stanley »

Ну что, отстрелялись.
Интересно, сколько из этих центров дорастут хотя бы до уровня АХЛ. И сколько из тех, кто дорастет, позже легким движением руки тренеров превратится в вингеров.

Изображение

Captain
Контактная информация:

Сообщение phil333 »

Интересно, сколько из этих центров дорастут хотя бы до уровня АХЛ. И сколько из тех, кто дорастет, позже легким движением руки тренеров превратится в вингеров.
Лефевра с Каррьером нет, поэтому зыбкая надежда, что кто-то что-то покажет, все-таки должна иметься.

Assistant
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Stanley »

Короткое резюме по задрафтованным нами сегодня от юзера loyalhabsfan, взято отсюда.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

Assistant
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Tomasz »

Это был бы отличный второй день драфта, если бы "Канадиенс" не обменяли Хэйдена Хоуки в "Ойлерс". Реально расстроен... :cry:

Assistant
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Horvat »

И это не я, есличо...
Okay so this is the thread when we have a little fun but we have some wise kids coming in here to tell us that we should shut up and wait 5 years but when we come back 5 years we are told to shut up and that's hindsight and that we should move on? Great. So that's why we won't shut up and just play the game for what it is…..Again, don't worry, we all know that the real draft isn't won or loss today but...in the context of who we would have or wished we would have picked up...here we go. Oh and for the ones who also comes up with ''well give us what you would have done to see how great you would have been'', I'll say that for sure I will say it. But if I'm better, if I,m equally better...or even if I,m slightly a little worst, that means that you should fire Timmins AND EVERYBODY ELSE working for the Habs as it seems I can do the same job with 99.9% less opportunities…..

1st round:
KOTKANIEMI: Awesome pick. For me, would have been him or Zadina. But because the team sucked so much for years to develop C's, we simply had no choice. You do a better job, you would have had a Kuznetsov and Co in the system, you go Zadina no question ask. BUt today...was the right move. Side with Timmins.

2nd round:

YLONEN: Great looking player. Skates fast, does a lot of things fast. I think it's a good pick. It reminds me how much I liked Collberg pick too….Would I have picked him? Probably not. Prefered McIsaac...but this is not a bad pick. I will side with Timmins here.

ROMANOV: Did I see Romanov play? No. Did I watched the YouTube vids? Yes. Does it matter? Nope. 'Cause it means nothing. A hockey player does not build itself by putting YouTube vids one after the other. So what do I based myself on for being dissapointed and not understanding that pick? Based on the overwhelming lists made by pros who didn't have him near that position. And based on players I would have picked that I've seen play. I would have been more much excited with Wilde, with McLeod, with Iskhakov, Thomas, Addison...name it. And then, here comes Timmins explanation…so…..Romanov is a guy that already play pro hockey and that's an Emelin filled with energy….wait….where did I read that already? Oh yeah, almost an identical report on a certain Pavel Valentenko. So, TODAY, I'm dissapointed. Does it mean he's a bust? Obviously not. Does it mean he'll never do anything? Of course not. We will watch him closely…..if he does, Timmins was right and everybody else wasn't. But on that….history is not on Timmins side. And there will be a few other times I'll say this about today's draft. So FOR THE FUN EXERCICE THAT THIS IS….AND WHATEVER IT MEANS IN THE END, I can't like this pick. Yet. Would have probably side with Timmins if this would have been a pick later on. Still, no famous stats. Playing in the MHL, with absolutely no English, and with a big KHL contract coming….and with an average size to boot….This is the type of homerun Timmins think he still can produce, or...not.

OLOFSSON: Tough to be against the best junior hockey player of a men,s league. Though my main area of concern is his skating and agility. And at some point, you keep hearing and reading stuff about him and it's really as if Joonas Nattinen would have collided with Jacob De La Rose…..so somehow, it's not that reassuring. But we will have to hope that he has more offense than those 2 guys. And that he will improve his skating. I would have chosen Hallander, or Fortier or Morozov but I think I'm eager to see what he could do. So not really against that pick.

HILLIS: Good little player indeed. Awesome vision for sure. Just not sure that it will translate with men. Would have went Jack Wise there or Nordgren or Lauko or McLaughlin….but again, not really against that pick either. Would not have picked him but that's not a bad player we got here. His key will be ceiling.

HARRIS: Never seen him play. But with what we see and read, he's another Casey Staum. Another Mac Bennett. Kid that only trait is skating. And yet nothing else. We've actualy surpassed ourselves this year, we drafted 2 Casey Staum….1 D and 1 forward…..later you'll see….Just made no sense when the guys I named before we still there Nordgren, Laugo, McLaughlin...goalies (we will see that later on that post…). Hate the pick.

MCSHANE: A guy I hate loving or loved hating all year long. So inconsistent. But talent is there. Strange to hear that he might have some attitude problems, I guess that's not a problem anymore. Anyway, I guess it's a good bet to take at that position. Okay pick. Would have went Xavier Bernard here though. McShane was a big time faller that we decided to rescue. Time will tell if Timmins was right to do so. Eager to see what he'll do.

GORNIAK: Never seen him play. But what on what we see and read, again, all the makings to be our Casey Staum up front. All on skating. And nothing else. I even read how skills and hockey sense are questionable. So we actually drafted a figure skater…..anyway, we will see. But Blade Jenkins would have look great there

FONSTAD: Well here's one pick I have absolutely noting to say against. And will say more...he would have been my pick. So aside for Kotkaniemi, he's actually the only other pick I Love and would have picked with no hesitation. Great value.

HOUDE: Well never was a fan. But I'm expecting a MUCH better season this year that will probably make people believe that we actually hit a homerun. Not sure we did despite the upgrade in stats. But we will see. Yet at this point, and especially knowing what we know now with Hawkey, we should have gone full goalie. Hrenek, Gravel, and others.

STAPLEY: A WTF moment especially since we traded to get him. Didn't improve that much his 2nd year in the BCHL. There is just nothing there unles they believe ND transforms their players into superstars. But there were other guys to go for...can't believe we didn't pick Bouthillier there. Or Salda. Or Hughes. Or like 10 to 15 guys I had on my list that wasnt picked.

So I have 1 awesome pick in Kotkaniemi
4 very good picks in Ylonen, Hillis, Fondstad, Olofsson
1 good pick in McShane
1 average pick in Houde
4 WTF picks in Romanov (who is?....), Harris, Gorniak and Stapley

So yes, some of my WTF could be homeruns. I know. Not the exercice here. Just like some of my very good picks could be duds though….But today, I can't give more than a B-. Mostly driven by Kotkaniemi.

And while it made sense to go for needs with him...I never think we should for the rest of any drafts. And we did. We'll see how it will translate. My 2 cents. Calm down if you hate it. Thanks if you like it.

Assistant
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Tomasz »

Horvat писал(а):И это не я, есличо...
Whitesnake с hfboards? Один из немногих кого стоит там читать, наряду с Дэном Линном...

Assistant
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Saku »

Tomasz писал(а):
Whitesnake с hfboards? Один из немногих кого стоит там читать, наряду с Дэном Линном...
Артем, обзор по нашим новобранцам хотя бы сделаешь? :wink:

Assistant
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Horvat »

Tomasz писал(а):
Ну конечно...

Assistant
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Horvat »

Saku писал(а):
Tomasz писал(а):
Артем, обзор по нашим новобранцам хотя бы сделаешь? :wink:
Ну можно еще тут навскидку для разнообразия мнений, пока Томми в раздумье :arrow:
https://www.habseyesontheprize.com/nhl- ... nov-hillis
http://lastwordonhockey.com/2018/06/24/ ... es-part-3/
http://www.habsworld.net/2018/06/gradin ... aft-class/
Ответить