Montreal Canadiens Development Camp'08

Все о проспектах НХЛ, молодёжных лигах, ЧМ, драфтах.
  • Автор
Assistant
Контактная информация:

Montreal Canadiens Development Camp'08

Сообщение Stanley »

Ну что ж, прошлогодние сборы молодежи были довольно интересными, именно благодаря им удалось получить довольно много информации о наших проспектах и понять, кто как прогрессирует... Надеюсь, этот год также не разочарует.
Начнется все завтра (7 июля) и продлится до субботы 12 июля. Каждый день будет проведено по две сессии - одна с тестами на льду, вторая - так называемый off-ice - тренажеры и собеседования.

В этом году учавствуют:
BEAUREGARD, Thomas RW AHL Contract Cincinnati (ECHL)
BOISVERT, Erik LW Try-Out Sacred Heart University
CARLE, Mathieu D 2006, 53rd Hamilton (AHL)
CONBOY, Andrew LW 2007, 142nd Omaha (USHL)
DESHARNAIS, David C AHL Contract Cincinnati (ECHL), Hamilton (AHL)
FISCHER, David D 2006, 20th University of Minnesota (WCHA)
FORTIER, Olivier C 2007, 65th Rimouski (QMJHL)
JOHNSON, Patrick LW 2008, 206th University of Wisconsin (WCHA)
KISHEL, Scott D 2007, 192nd Sioux Falls (USHL)
KRISTO, Danny RW 2008, 56th USA Under-18 (USDP)
MAXWELL, Benjamin C 2006, 49th Kootenay (WHL)
MAYER, Robert G Try-Out Saint John (LHJMQ), Switzerland (WJC)
McDONAGH, Ryan D 2007, 12th University of Wisconsin (WCHA)
MISSIAEN, Jason G 2008, 116th Peterborough (OHL)
MONAHAN, Alexandre LW Try-Out Victoriaville (QMJHL)
PACIORETTY, Max LW 2007, 22nd University of Michigan (CCHA), USA (WJC)
PAQUET, Philippe D 2005, 229th Clarkson University (ECAC)
PATERYN, Greg D Transaction (TOR) Ohio Jr. (USHL)
QUAILER, Steven LW 2008, 86th Sioux City (USHL)
QUATTROCCHI, Joseph G Smiths Falls (CJHL)
RUSSELL, Ryan C Transaction (NYR, 2007) Hamilton (AHL), Cincinnati (ECHL)
STEJSKAL, Joe D 2007, 133rd Dartmouth University (ECAC)
SUBBAN, P.K. D 2007, 43rd Belleville (OHL), Canada (WJC)
TESTWUIDE, Jon Paul D Try-Out Denver University (WCHA)
TESTWUIDE, Michael RW Try-Out Colorado College (WCHA)
TORP, Nichlas D 2007, 163rd HV 71 Jonkoping Jr. (SWITZERLAND)
TROTTER, Brock C Free Agent Denver University (WCHA), Hamilton (AHL)
WEBER, Yannick D 2007, 73rd Kitchener (OHL), Switzerland (WJC)
WHITE, Ryan RW 2006, 66th Calgary (WHL)
WYMAN, James T. RW 2004, 100th Dartmouth University (ECAC), Hamilton (AHL)

Из новичков лично мне особо интересно будет заценить Кристо... Жалко, что Трунева нельзя посмотреть :(

Captain
Контактная информация:

Сообщение phil333 »

любопытно, пробуется Роберт Майер ,который одно время котировался в скаутских рейтингах как кипер №1 из QMJHL на этом драфте, а в результате не был взят вообще никем.
С Патерином тема: парень, наверное, уже ,наверное ,на сборы Листьев в Торонто настроился лететь,а тут такой поворот :lol:

"У меня вообще затея иметь седьмую команду в Канаде кроме улыбки ничего не вызывают..." (с)- McCamel

Top line
Контактная информация:

Сообщение AlSlad »

http://www.canadiens.ru/index.php?optio ... &Itemid=49

На основе слов Тимминса. Некоторые характеристики некоторых игроков.

Top line
Контактная информация:

Сообщение booha_now »

Удивительно, что ничего не слышно про ПиКея нашего Саббана. Тише воды, ниже травы - это не его стиль. Как же Тимминс его не отметил?
Возможно, это ПиКей должен отмечать Тимминса в интервью, а не наоборот?? Изображение

Top line
Контактная информация:

Сообщение McCamel »

День первый
Ok I,ll start from the end.

After the practice i meet the players near the bus, well a few, got my jersey signed by a good bnch and when i knew who the guy was i tried to get some info from them

Fortier is happy they got the mem cup in 09 and he cant wait for next season to start!

Weber said this past season was his best since he started playing hockey and he hopes to do well as a rookie in AHL. He was nice, i told him im the guy from Fanatique.ca that got an interview with him and he talked to me a bit while signing other guys autograph. Hopefully i can get an interview with him before the end of the camp.

I looked Subban enter the Bus and he smiled at me for like 3 secs that was pretty funny, i wanted him to come sign autograph, but he didnt, hopefully another day i go he'll.

Conboy looked to be a really nice guy, prolly the guy that spent the most time with the Fans after the practice.

Maxwell, i told him i got an interview with him so he kinda recongnize me and talks to me a bit more like Weber did, but he didnt seem the give a damn and he just signed my jersey and went in the bus lol

So on the ice now

I didnt look at goalie at all, missian was at the other end of the ice too so it didnt help.

So the forwards and defencemen were split in 2. The first half d-man did some skating and then some shooting and on the other ice forward were doing power skating from what i saw, but i wa smostly at the other ice. Then for 2nd half Forward did skating and shooting while d-man did power skating.

So

I'll start with D-man

Monahan Forward i know, but he was with the d-man today, liked his skating, looks to be fast and agile, on balance drills he ad a bit more problem tho. And for the pass and shots he wasnt too good, especially his shots looked really weak, but early on with the skating he surprised me.

Subban, he was good in every drills, lots of skills, i think he's the guy that scored the most goals in shooting drills.

Weber started slowly in skating drills, not that he isnt able too, but he wasnt trying it seems, but when he's got the puck he was firing bullets! He wristshoted on the post once and it really was noisy. Good shots, but too many posts today. It wasnt his best day i beleive, he can do much better in skating drills i think.

McDonagh, didnt see him much looked like he was always on the far side of the rink, unlike Weber and Subban that ive seen more.

Fischer, didnt see him too much, but more then McDonagh, early on his shot really was bad, no power or accuracy, but as it went on he got some good shot, "Top titty" as he would say.

Paquet, didnt see him at all.

Kishel and Stejkal were average, they have no shot at all.

Peteryn, as i said earlier he was really good. He really made me notice him. Got the kind of day i wouldve expected someone like McDonagh to have. Good shots, used the slapper quite a bit and it worked for him well. He was pretty good as well in the skating drills, good balance and agility.

Torp got one hell of a shot. I knew he was good offensively, but damn can he shoot the puck! He needs to work on accuracy from what i saw, but his wrist shot has got power for sure.

Testwuide a bit like Kishel and Stejkal, but his shot isnt too bad.

Forward

Beauregard, i looked at my list of players and he's first, but i totally didnt see him at all there.

Boisvert average, doubts he gets a contract

Conboy a bit of trouble with skating, but he's better then i thought with the puck. He looks big out there and his shot is pretty good, better then expected.

Desharnais, i was a bit disapointed i thought he could be a guy that would do good in a day like this, but his skating didnt wow me and same for his shot.

Patrick Johnson pretty good skater, but didnt notice him too much his shot is average.

Fortier another guy i didnt notice much. He was always on the far side of the rink as well so it didnt help, but skated well from what i saw

Danny Kristo, you'll love this guy. A mini Paccioretty I beleive, not sure he's got the same potential, buthes got a good shots and did very well in skating drills. Prolly the 2nd best forward today behind Pac

Max Pacioretty, did great in all area really, got by far the best shot from the Forwards, scored lots of goal post in neither goaltender couldnt do much against him.

Maxwell did very good in skating drills very agile and in the shooting drills he was pretty effective as well despite being a playmaker first. One of the good players today.

Qualier, the guy beside me really was laughing at him and i wont blame him. His shots really was unacurate especially early on, at some point he says,look it's Qualier he's gonna shot on the clock(There's a clock quite a bit beside the net) and Qualier actually shot in that area. Then later on he's got a few goals on good shot. He didnt wow me at all today, lots of guys did better.

Russell, if you know how to get a guy taller please do it for him. He seriously has one hell of a shot. I remember near the end all the guys were around the goalie, the guy in front was shooting and other could take rebound and score. If there was a goal the shooter stayed there if not it was anothe guy turns. Most missed in the first time or scored one, but he scored like 7 in a row and not from rebound. Love his shot, really good skating, just lack of frame.

JT Wyman, did very good a bit like Kristo, similar skill set a mini Pacci as well they all look the same really in those drills.

And to finish prolly the guy i was the most disapointed by, Ryan White. I know skating drills arent the best for him, but he was worse then Conboy. Really slow in agility and balance Drills. Once he got the puck he was a bit better, scored a few goals, but i wasnt impressed at all. It's not the White i saw during the WHL playoffs.

Hope you enjoy guys.

Assistant
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Stanley »

В общем, на льду вчера было два упражнения - броски (и кистевые, и щелчки, с заслонами и без) и катание с акцентом на скорость.

Очевидцы в отношении многих игроков друг другу противоречат. Напишу, в чем их мнения в основном сходятся:

1) По вратарям - пока что ничего впечатляющего (кроме размеров Миссианена). Куатроччи в первый день выпал. Лучшего трудно выделить, но, скорее всего, им был Майер.

2) Патерин, полученный нами вместе с драф-пиком за Грабовского - реально хорош! Всего 18 лет, но выглядит полностью физически сформировавшимся, очень габаритен. Отмечают, что у него хороши как кисть, так и щелчок. Кстати, Тимминс отметил, что мы хотели задрафтовать его, но Торонто нас опередило.

3) Пачоретти - один из лучших в первый день, если не лучший. Многие уже поют ему оды и пророчат следующий год в про, но некоторые отмечают, что есть проблемы с катанием (повороты и развороты могли бы быть лучше). В плане бросков - полный комплект, и кисть и слэп хороши.

4) Кристо - уменьшенная копия Пачоретти. Одни говорят, что владеет классным катанием. Другие также отмечают скорость, но указывают на проблемы с техникой - семенит ногами, слишком короткий шаг, не вкладывает достаточно силы в толчок. Хороший кистевой, щелчок похуже. По итогам одного дня ничего конкретнее пока не скажешь...

5) По дефам - лучшими, судя по отзывам, можно назвать Карле и ПиКея. МакДонаф и Фишер - опять несколько ниже ожиданий. Говорят, что ПиКей стал еще более быстр :shock: В упражнениях на бросок забивал больше других. Карле - физически развит и владеет хорошим броском, если действительно так хорошо видит площадку, как говорят, то может быстрее других оказаться в НХЛ. Фишер - опять отмечают недостаток массы, заметного прогресса по сравнению с прошлым годом первый день пока не показал. МакДонаф - отзывы хорошие, парень - полный комплект, но все ждут от него чего-то экстраординарного, не видят этого, поэтому восторженных розовых соплей по поводу Мака никто не пускает.

Assistant
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Horvat »

Да, чево-ж это Уайт-то так расслабился-то, а :?: Должен пример уже подавать салагам-то... :evil:
А вот Конбой - радует меня :twisted:

Assistant
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Stanley »

Подборка небольших видеозаписей от одного из посещающих Лагерь Развития Канадиенс в этом году.
Есть небольшое видео с Миссиаеном ;) Мелансон рядом с ним как ребенок :)

Top line
Контактная информация:

Сообщение AlSlad »

Стэн, он Мишэн. :) Его так произносят, хотя может это просто англофильский акцент))

Captain
Контактная информация:

Сообщение phil333 »

AlSlad писал(а):Стэн, он Мишэн. :) Его так произносят, хотя может это просто англофильский акцент))
на ютьюб вчерась нашел ролик с хабс.тв, где Сандрин Бальтазар берет небольшие интервью у Кристо и Мишиэна.Так так сам Джейсон, когда представляется, говорит : "Ай'м Джейсон Мишиэн". :wink:

"У меня вообще затея иметь седьмую команду в Канаде кроме улыбки ничего не вызывают..." (с)- McCamel

Assistant
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Stanley »

Не поверите - пока тот короткий пост писал, фамилию Джейсона три раза менял :) Все, теперь Мишэн и никак иначе (тем более, так проще).
Ответить