Montreal Canadiens Development Camp'07

Все о проспектах НХЛ, молодёжных лигах, ЧМ, драфтах.
  • Автор
Assistant
Контактная информация:

Montreal Canadiens Development Camp'07

Сообщение Tomasz »

Что-то все молчат... :)
Как обычно были приглашены проспекты, чьи возможности тренерский штаб хочет узнать получше... Всего 24 хоккеиста (выделены игроки у которых уже есть контракт с нами):

Вратари:
Седрик Дежарден (контракт с "Догс")
Лоик Лакасс
Эндрю Лаврок (try-out)

Дефы:
Матье Карль
Павел Валентенко
Райан МакДонаф
Дэвид Фишер
П.К. Саббэн
Яник Вебер
Джо Стейскал
Никлас Торп
Скотт Кишел
Кэмерон Чепек
Филипп Паке

Вингеры:
Грег Стюарт
Тома Боргар (контракт с "Догс")
Макс Пасиоретти
Джэймс Уайман
Эндрю Конбой

Центры:
Матье Обен
Райан Расселл
Бен Максвелл
Райан Уайт
Оливье Фортье

Замечу, что всего один try-out'er. Эндрю Лаврок. 17-летний канадец из "Миссиссога Айс Догс". Несмотря на возраст на его счету 31 победа в 48 играх (пятый результат в ОХЛ среди голкиперов, но первые четверо все на 1-2 года старше его). В общем, интересный парнишка, которого не доглядели скауты на драфте... :)

Hall of Fame
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Richard »

Что-то все молчат...
Я хотел открыть подобную тему, чесс слово+)) только состояния было немного не то, потом еще прочитал что Девелопмент кэмп это будто знакомство молодых игроков с тренерами и тренировками НХЛ и ничего больше, решил передать инциативу открытия темы в другие руки+))

LoveRock, заметьте какая фамилия+)) The Bitch Саббэн уже есть+)) Стихи можно сочинять+))

О Любви, на хфбоарде очень хорошо отзываются об этом кипере. Видать есть какой-то талант у парня, раз наши позвали именно его. Ведь на этой позиции у нас сейчас полно людей. Говорят он играл за команду которая практически без защиты играла...посмотрим.

Жаль что игр никаких не проведут. Хотя все-равно интересно будет почитать как выглядят такие проспекты как Чепек или Уайман.

Top line
Контактная информация:

Сообщение McCamel »

Отчет о втором дне (первом на льду). Если кто захочет пусть переведет, мне лень и некогда
Whitesnake писал(а): First, you all know that a report on the 1st day of a development camp just means so much in regards to the liking of one player and how he'll do in game situations and all 'cause today was all about skating and we have no idea who skated already this summer and their respective training habits and all so with that in mind.......

Let me first say that as a bunch, this is the biggest group of prospects as a whole that I've seen in a while. And most definately the fastest group as well. Sure there's some average skaters but as a whole, I was impressed by this first day.

GOALIES

They had a guy dressed with a LHJMQ practice shirt taking some shots on all 3 goalies who mostly practised their positional skills, going from post to post, rebound controls and some other stuff. I was positioned at one end of the rink close to a blue line so didn't see too much half of their exercises mainly concentrating on the players. But I can say I liked what I've seen from all 3. Though what struck me was how big this Loverock kid looks. Fills the net nicely, though will need to be faster laterally, but I thought he looked pretty well for a guy who is 3 or 4 years younger than the other 2. As far as Desjardins, what he doesn't have in size, he has in speed and festyness (sp?). For Lacasse, well good old Loic looked like...good Old Loic. Again, like last year, at the end of the practice where the guys finally could play with pucks and shoot at goalies, he took the net and received some shots from a bunch of guys having fun all around him and did OK. But this wasn't the day to evaluate goalies, just giving my hunch on Loverock and mostly how I liked his size and his overall package he's showing already. Let's wait for game situations obviously, but right now, can't believe a guy like Lacasse was drafted and not him.

D-MEN

CARLE: Not the greatest day as far as skating is concerned that I've seen of him though he still shows his great stride and how smooth he can be. Was definately impressive in this exercise where you have to change directions quickly around some small cones, backwards and forward, but he had some troubles in some exercises. A little thickier than last year but didn't seem taller though.

CEPEK: Is it me or this guy looked like the one who changes the most since last year. Seems much taller and bigger than last year by a mile (may be exaggerating but that's how he seemed to me). Besides that, I liked what I've seen from him, nice stride, not speedy fast but did his job today.

FISCHER: Ok......This guy is deceptively fast, loooooong strides all the time, he's not slow by any means. But he didn't have a good day today. Had a lot of trouble with most exercises but he's definately a good learner and he's trying out there, still with his ongoing personnality, already clicking with some new players out there and old ones. But compared to most, he didn't look that great, as a matter of fact, he looked more like a 07 pick that most of the 07 draftees......but it is just one day.....

KISHEL: Well, this player looked like the Cepek of last year which means nothing bad, but definately nothing to write about either, though he has the award for the smallest guy out there tied with somebody else.....Some agility, not a bad skater at all but nothing to report out of the extraordinary to say the least. Somebody who wasn't too noticeable in this first day but then....wasn't a day too be noticed too much...

MCDONAGH: Let's try not too hype the kid too much but if I compare his first day to Fischer's first day last year or even Fischer's this year, he's ahead. Though I found that as the day went along, he had more problems to adapt to the crazy but fun exercices by Gingras, I love his skating stride and he just look like a hockey player out there. Solid on his skates, looked thickier and bigger than I thought, my general impression is that he should looked better as the week goes along but already he's making a great impression. Nice agility to go with that as well.

PAQUET: The tower of hell Version 2007......This guy looks even bigger than last year, more on the tall side than on the thick side but then I really think it makes his skating better than it was last year. Looked mature how there while not the most agile out there, he surprised me in that department this year. I remember comparing him to Traverse last year, well he's past that point fortunately. Didn't look great, but looked good for me.

STEJSKAL: Mixed emotions about this guy 'cause at one point I thought he looked sensationnal on some exercices and all of a sudden not that agile on others. So which is a good thing 'cause he just need to learn to bring it on every level and he might be a great pick. Great size, was impressed by how thich he was despite the 187lbs it says he has. But he most definately looks like a player out there (I know it's weak as an explanation but give me a break....)

SUBBAN: Mr. Personnality 2007. Same comment I wrote last year about Fischer apply it to Subban, terribly outgoing, joking with mostly everybody, hands on Fortier's face, probably the guy who wanted to show the most today and it showed. Though he has to work on his first strides, his overall speed is great but he definately has to work harder than some others to keep the same pace. Looks thick, I mean really thick, I'm just wondering though if it affects his skating. He's not the fastest out there but close to be, though I don't think I can pinpoint who was, really difficult with those exercises, but definatley one of the most hardest worker today and definately the award for the greatest demonstration for a exercice. Gingras had them skate on one leg from the net to the blue line and then backwards to the net again and he demonstrated his great agility by doing it in a record time while most others had some terrible problems, some falling on their behind (read Mr. Fischer...). All the boys had a lot of fun with him and even cheering when he finished this exercice. Great day for him!

TORP: See Kishel, didn't think he had that great of a day, though he's got a good skating stride but looked tentative on most drills. A little on the outside today, obviously doesn't know a lot of people so definately a candidate to do better as the week goes along. Not that tall, but though thick on the upper body, needs to work on his legs strength though. Somewhat invisible for me today.

VALENTENKO: Solid skater and for the ones who saw last year's camp, looked to me like a Korpikari's type of speed and balance which for me is good. On the outside a bit as well, with obvious reasons, I think he did good on most exercices but nothing that would put him in a different category or showed something out of the ordinary. Just solid, good skater with a nice balance.

WEBER: Well I was impressed with what looked like a better Carle version, at least for today. Looked a little tiny though his skating stride is great, a fun skater to watch, definately some natural abilities like Carle but he definatey had a better day than Mathieu. Like him.

FORWARDS

AUBIN: For a guy who's older than everybody else I was dissapointed. Looked like one of the slowest guys out there. Again, I don't think anybody can be perceived as slow as turtle but he's definately one of the slowest at least today. Looked like he wanted to play some leader role, obviously understanding that he was one of the oldest which was good to see. Most definately needs to work on his first step quickness.

BEAUREGARD: Little invisible too me today, though not the fastest by any means, I like how he skates nevertheless. Seems like a deceptive skater but will never be a roadrunner to say the least. Just at the end, we saw him taking some shots on the net and he has a devastative wrister. Most definately needs to work on the skating part of the game.

CONBOY: OK.....Definately the least agile of the guys out there. Though is north-south type of game doesn't need all those little exercices Gingras made them do, it does show the agility and how quick are their feet out there, and he looked to me as the ones with the most problems. But does he look BIG out there or what? 6'4'' sure but looked bigger than 196 to me. Impressively bless with his size, will need to work on his agility to go further. But since he's a an OK skater from A to B, how agile do you need to be from the blue line to the net right

FORTIER: Fortier's skating is great, faster than I thought he would be and a little thickier as well. Great outgoing personnality as well, I was impressed by how natural his skating abilities were, didn't expect that. Looked good on most exercices, maybe not in the one foot exercice but who did.....but definately a good day for him. But overall, he still needs to get thickier and most definately his legs will need to get stronger and bigger.

MAXWELL: Looked mature out there and almost a little disinterested (sp?) and not in his place. Was doing everything fine without really trying too hard. Great stride, a lot of fun watching him skate, great natural abilities, I believe he has this great balance of speed at one point and some long skating strides to go with that. Though he didn't looked bigger to me that he was last year. Probably the ones who changes the least in my eyes from last year.

PACIORETTY: A big Wow from me! Impressed by how great his stride was and how deceptively fast he can be. Again, I don,t believe there's any Afinogenov's in that group so bare with me but he looked most definatley liked a faster Latendresse and I believe it's already an understatement. Didn't have troubles with all of the exercices. I don't remember who was in front of him, but there was an exercice where they were skating 1 behind the other, and he was so much catching the guy in front that he had to slow down a little (don't remember who the guy was though, may have been Russell...). Let just say that out of this draft, we may have 2 power forwards to be in Conboy and Pacioretty but today there was a world a difference between those 2 as far as agility and natural skating abilities. Impressed I was.....

RUSSELL: Euh......Was dissapointed by him today. Didn't struck at especially fast but struck me as especially small and while agility is OK, didn't catch my eye as extraordinary either. Was mostly invisible as well, but I expected better as a whole package, while I knew he wasn't big, expected a lot faster that he showed today.

STEWART: Well he did OK today but nothing extraordinary either. While you see some kind of progression and maturity in his demeanure and skating, you also seem to see his limitations as he'll never be fast lightning to say the least but that's not his game. Much thickier in his upper body that I ever saw him, he did fine. But I don't believe he'll shine in those kinds of camps.

WHITE: I don't know if you remember but Ryan had a tough time with me last year....I can most definately say that he improved a lot already, looks way much thickier in his upper and lower body, might have gain a notch in his speed though he still may be in the slowest group out there. But works hard, and did improve, this is what matters in Ryan's game isn't? But most definately that his skating improved and in one day he was able to do what he wasn't in a week last year, which is getting noticed and in a good way.

WYMAN: See Stewart. Those 2 kids could be brothers and I wouldn't be surprised. Not necessarily in the look but how they play, skate, and conduct themselves. Strangely, like I was a fan of Korpiraki, who's no longer with us, I'm a fan of how Wyman conduct himself and how he looks like a player. He's just big out there, upper and lower, ain't no speedster but ain't no turtle as well. A good average speed for him.

So again, this is one day only, so it's only observations on all the players as much as I could and trying to follow every single one of them so I might be off but that's how I saw it. But that 2007 draft class as far as skating goes and agility looks great to say the least as a whole. Mr. Conboy may be the weakest, Stejskal in some moves while I would've hope to see Kishel a little more....

I won't be able to do the week like I did last year, but should be there Saturday or Sunday, I'll try to know in advance when the scrimmages will be (if somebody else goes, can you try to find out and tell us, that would be appreciated, try to talk to Timmins, he's really open to talk to people, don't talk to Beauchamp, I tried and he doesn't know anything obviously.

My 3 stars:

#1 SUBBAN
#2 PACIORETTY
#3 MCDONAGH/WEBER

That's all folks.

Top line
Контактная информация:

Сообщение McCamel »

для фэнклуба ПК Саббана:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSisapSu ... ed&search=

чувак явно умеет кататься...

Assistant
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Stanley »

Ездить на одной ноге до синей и обратно - это жесткое упражнение :) Надеюсь, никто синяков на заднице себе не понаставлял... бедный Фишер...

Assistant
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Tomasz »

Почитал комментарии Тимминса в канадской прессе...Тревор в восторге от Валентенко... :) В общем по замыслу план генштаба такой: Валентенко учит английский в "Догс" ("он уже выучил несколько матных слов"(с) Тимминс :) ), а затем в НХЛ...
Последний раз редактировалось Tomasz Чт июл 12, 2007 9:00 pm, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

Assistant
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Horvat »

Мак, не ленись, переведи, а то я только и понял, что Саббан - зе бест, да и по Тубе глядя, катание у ПиКея получшее, чем у Фортье, Карля и Чепека, ИМО

Top line
Контактная информация:

Сообщение McCamel »

День 2
Okay here's day #2...it was a mix of skating drills and puckhandling today...again not easy to really say one guy stuck out from another but it was nice to see some of these guys handle the puck, alot more energy also.

Let's start with Dmen again...

Yesterday I mentioned that Carle and Valentenko didn't stick out as skaters, but give them a puck and they are a step ahead of everyone.

Carle was very impressive today, he really knows how to move with a puck, there were several puckhandling drills in which he excelled including lateral movement across the blue line to set yourself up for a slap, he did that smoother than anyone and with great agility and ease...also hardest shot among dmen for sure and he's showing alot of leadership in really tapping guys for their effort etc...I had a feeling that we would see a different player from yesterday once pucks were brought into the equation.

Valentenko is the same story, he looked much more comfortable today and his skating looked smoother, I found out this morning this was the 1st time he's been on the ice in a long time. He skates very well with the puck and has a tremendious shot also, great release on snapshots.

I'd have to say these two are obviously closest to the NHL, I think Valentenko can surprise some at camp if he's not overwhelmed.

Fisher can fly, he looks like Pronger skating, a huge frame with that bow legged stride that is pretty inevitable for a good skating big man...very impressed with his skating a puck handling.

Mcdonagh is interesting in that its obvious he's not where the guys I just mentioned are but to think this kid was playing high school caliber hockey is pretty astonishing, I can't wait to see this kid in a year and especially two, he's definitely looking better than Fisher did in his first camp, I think this kid will benefit greatly from playing a higher caliber, he skates well and seems to handling the puck well, at times tries to do too much at once and he gets disapointed but I'm just amazed that its his first camp and he's not looking out of place.

Subban again impressed with his energy, in two on two drills he threw the only bodycheck on White, to Whites credit he came back at Subban only to fall on his butt whenn he hit Subban, they both had a good laugh after the drill...Subban skates well with the puck and didn't really see much of the shot everyone has been talking about but I think these drills were mostly about puckhandling so he didn't go all out on shots.

Paquette impressed me as well, a big 6'2 dman no one talks about, but shows very nice mobility for a man his size, he seems very in control when he skates with the puck, no fumbling and overskating very fluid skater....I'm interested to find out how Timmins views this guy because I see good raw talent there.

Capek also showed decent skill for a guy who's supposed to be a more stay at home physical guy, he didn't look out of place, doesn't do the drills as fast as the top guys but doesn't look so bad.

Torp showed good mobility and quickness, he looks more like a forward, its hard to imagine he's a dman, he's just small, he has the speed and quickness of these smallish forwards you see.

Forwards.

I'll start with Olivier Fortier, he really looked good, he has great speed and hands, moves very quickly with the puck, there's some guys that are really fast without a puck but put a puck on their stick and that speed goes away, not him, he skates just as fast with a puck on his stick as without one.

Ben Maxwell, I love this kid, he seems so composed out there, he's like a veteran presence, he just does everything so smoothly, handling the puck and skating with it, doesn't try to razzle dazzle, his motions are all in sync and doesn't overskate pucks or overstickhandles like some of the younger guys were doing, he's in that category of knowing what he's doing when he has the puck on his stick, head up and fluid.

Pacioretty looked good also, I honestly feel that he's not that far from the NHL, the size is there, the skating is there and he has good hands, I believe he's a guy that has all the tools to be a quality NHLer, I was afraid that his hands and stickhandling wouldn't match that speed we saw yesterday, which is why I said I couldn't wait to see how he is with a puck, and I'm not disapointed, Timmins knew what he was doing in picking this kid, I find it hard to believe he didn't go earlier but as several scouts say these high school kids don't get the exposure CHL guys do. I'm not sure whatr his plans are about college but I can see this kid in the AHL next year.

Beauregard looked ok, his skating isn't his strength but he can finish around the net, he knows what to do with a puck, which is why he scored 71, but he'll need quite a setup man because he's not the type that will generate offense on his own.

Ryan White is in that category also, big guy where his skating isn't his strength but does well around the net, I think he really is a crash and bang and traffic kind of guy, his hands are pretty decent.

Mathieu Aubin didn't look so terrible, he has good size and ok speed, great attitude also, could surprise some people if he works on a few things like skating.

Top line
Контактная информация:

Сообщение McCamel »

Horvat писал(а):Мак, не ленись, переведи, а то я только и понял, что Саббан - зе бест, да и по Тубе глядя, катание у ПиКея получшее, чем у Фортье, Карля и Чепека, ИМО
ОК, но кратко

1 день - только катание, работали без шайб... Эти проспекты самая большая по размерам и лучшая по катанию, которую имел честь наблюдать Уайтснейк...

вратари заниманились по своей программе - позиция, контроль отскоков, передвижение от штанги к штанге, Ловрок понравился - большой, но нужно работать над скоростью...

Карль - не лучший день, неплохо выглядел в упражнении, которое на Ютьюбе.. зато пара проблем в других

Чепек - наиболее подросщий и добавивший массы из прошлогних проспектов, выглядел не супер, но хорошо...

Фишер - быстр. катается, практически без усилий - очень длинный шаг, нелучший день сегодня, но быстро все вопринимает и пытается улучшиться, продемонстрировал свои лидерские качества, сразу общаясь с новичками...

Кишел - ничего особенного, самый мелкий, подвижный, неплохо катался, самый незаметный...

МакДонаф - По сравнению с Фишером - он его уже опередил, очень хорошое катание, выглядит как НХЛовец (катание+габариты), очень подвижный...

Паке - высокий, улучшил свое катание значительно по сравнению с прошлым годом, когда его сравнили с Траверсом...

Стейскал - смешаные чувства по его поводу, иногда выглядел замечательно, иногда - хуже остальных, большой, уайтснейку понравился...

ПК - Мистер Личность 2007, экстраверт, шутил с большинством, вынужден работать над своим первым шагом, а также над удержанием скорости, не самый быстрый из всех, но близок к этому, единственный кто смог проехать на одной ноге от синей линии, выглядел хорошо во всех упражнениях...

Торп - см. Кишел, неплохое катание, нужно ноги подкачать...

Валентенко - солидное катание, с хорошим балансом...

Вебер - улучшенная версия Карля, выглядел худым, очень хорошое катание...

Обен - главное разочарование дня, самый медленный из всех, старался быть лидером, как один из самых старших, нужно очень активно работать над своим ускорением...

Борегар - немного незаметный, не самый быстрый, но, насколько я понял из описания, хороший баланс, пару раз бросил по воротам- отличный кистевой бросок...

Конбой - наимение подвижный, зато хорошая скорость по прямой, что еще нужно гриндеру :wink: , большой...

Фортье - хорошое катание, быстрый, нужно набрать массу, и особенно подкачать ноги...

Максвелл - выглядел немного незаинтересованно, все делал не напрягаясь, тем не менее хорошо, очень хорошое катание, практически не изменился за год...

Пачиоретти - произвел очень сильное впечатление, быстр, не Афиногенов, но выглядел как быстрыйй Латендресс, и это андерстейтмент, никаких проблем с упражнениями Жингра ...

Рассел - разочаровал, маленький, не очень быстрый с неплохой подвижностью, ожидал большего...

Стюарт - ничего особенного

Уайт - сильно улучшил свое катание по сранению с предыдущим кэмпом, правда все-равно один из самых медленных...

Уаймен - см. Стюарт

Все. Второй день пусть Стэнли переводит, мне еще работать сегодня надо...

Assistant
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Horvat »

McCamel писал(а):
Horvat писал(а):Мак, не ленись, переведи, а то я только и понял, что Саббан - зе бест, да и по Тубе глядя, катание у ПиКея получшее, чем у Фортье, Карля и Чепека, ИМО
ОК, но кратко

Второй день пусть Стэнли переводит, мне еще работать сегодня надо...
Стэнли, верим в тебя :wink:

Top line
Контактная информация:

Сообщение McCamel »

День 3
Whitesnake писал(а):Again, Let me first say that I'm really impressed by the intensity and the overall skills of this bunch of guys. But the overall remark I would like to make is that we begin to see the gap between this draft class and the others as well as the gap between the first 5 picks of this year and the rest of this 2007 draft.

So let's start immediately with my report on each of the guys:

GOALIES

Anybody who knows who that black ace goalie was, I would like to know, though he looked so much tiny compared to the other goalies and most definately younger but then Melanson talked to him a lot today. Does Rollie has a son? Is he a goalie? Might be him. There was tons of exercises today as far as puckhandling goes and shooting on goalies so it was easier to check everyone of them though Loverock and Lacasse spend much of their time to the other side of the rink so didn't see them a whole lot. But what I've seen from them keeps me wondering again, how in the world does a guy like Loverock ended up not being picked is totally beyond me. While this kid needs to work on his glove side, his leg speed is great and sometimes amazing. I already feel he's a better prospect than Lacasse, they need to give him a contract....

Lacasse, well I believe I see some improvement from last year, though today he had some problems with being a little too fast on his knees, which is his bigger problem to ever make it one day I believe. I think he's faster laterally so good for him. Desjardins did a good job today, nothing flashy but works great positionnally and showed some acrobatics as well.

But again, it might be only me, I feel live Loverock could be a great prospect to develop. Can already say that he's definately the best try-out that I've seen throughout the years thus far. You just have to be in love with the size and the leg speed he brings. Need to be more agile and better positionnally but even that he was good today. Heard from somebody that he was also good yesterday.

D-MEN

CARLE: Just an amazing puck control to go with a great pass, just a continuation of what I already seen from him at last year's camp. And in these exercices where it's 1 on 1 with some physicality in it, probably one of the few small guys that was able to hold his ground with his great balance and good position play. So was impressed with his defensive work today.

CEPEK: Quiet day for Cam. I did notice a weak wrist shot though. But as a non-flashy player, does non-flashy plays which doesn't make him that memorable....But does play with more confidence that he ever was last year.

FISCHER: Better day than the 1st day for me but still he doesn't seem on top of his form. Though you have to love his great reach to protect the puck and to get it from the opponent, I just don't think he shines enough for a 1st rounder. I think his stickhandling is better than it was last year, though loses the puck a lot and still need some strength in his overall body. Balance is not bad but not great either. You obviously see the potentiel, but personnaly I was expecting a little more and moreso when you compare to other players especially some 2007 players....

KISHEL: Didn't focus on Scott a lot, actually come to think of it, he was totally invisble for me for the most part of the practice but I did notice on a couple of plays some good stickhandling on his part, looked better with the puck today that without it Tuesday.

MCDONAGH: He's a really good skater. Good positional play. Just loves the way he skates, nice balance but still need to add some strength I believe. Need also to brings his overall skills level to another level but probably real obvious already since he's just 18. The potentiel is so there, it's scary. I wasn't in the right end, but is it me or Pacioretty owned MCDO in a lot of occasions when they were doing the 1 on 1 drills? This Pac-Man is quite something but I'll get to that later....

PAQUET: Might end up being a steal at the pick he was chosen. First, he has an incredible and underrated wrister. Really hard and precise as well. Then he plays a mean game, and loves playing hard all the time. Maybe too hard sometimes....(you'll see later). You should've seen that show him, Subban and Pacioretty gave today. Nets are at one extremity along the boards, and 3 players play the puck trying to score on either goalie and most definately, no holds barred and it was at one point real tough out there. While Paquet was a monster, the other 2 didn't look bad on the contrary. But you could see that Paquet might end up being a nightmare for the opposition. Quite fast for his size and good first pass to go as well. I liked what I saw. Not saying he has the greatest upside, but at this camp he's doing well.

STEJSKAL: Quite funny with Joe 'cause so far, for the second day for me, sometimes he looks great, sometimes looks....his age. He's definately solid, pretty tough to play against, but needs a lot of work skills wise. He does have a good shot though. But needs to work on his footwork and stickhandling.

SUBBAN: This kid will end up having to fight somebody.....A little cocky to go with the skills he has, and we will love him seeing him play against the Leafs and all....But he's definately doing everything he can to make himself being noticed out there. Taunted Pacioretty at one point when he scored in this 3-man exercice, 'cause Pac hit him pretty hard in front of the net but PK ended up scoring anyway, so looked at Pac and his face shouted a big WOO!!!!! and while waiting for his turn to come back still looking at PAC and talking to him and I really wasn't sure it was all in great spirit but mostly in great competitive's mind. This kid will do everything it takes to go further and that's really impressive. Still shows his great footwork, his great stickhandling, some toughness ( what was that report again that called him a softie???, don't see that at all). Defensively at protecting the puck he was OK but now dominating like he is for the other skills. But to his defense, he's probably the one who gives it all all the time so, today with all those battles, it was really demanding, he must have had a hard time at one point. Another great show by PK!

TORP: While he seems to have a great strength in his upper body, he did have a hard time today being dominated more than once physically except for one time (see below) and I didn't see anything today that was impressive. Definately need to work on his wrister, though his skating is obviously alright. Don't believe he had a great day today.

VALENTENKO: Maturity, physicality, he's just in another planet right now. Shouldn't be allowed to mishandled guys like he's doing. Just awesome at protecting the puck, at getting it from others, great stickhandling, awesome balance. You just have to love this pick. Some people start comparing him to Volchenkov, and I do see the comparison.

WEBER: Mathieu Carle Version 2007, I actually liked the guy a lot for his numerous skills he brings. Though today you did see the great Weber, his puckhandling, stickhandling was downright fantastic in some occasions, great skater and the bad WEBER getting mishandled in the battles most of the times, even Torp destroyed him today. But since I like comparing people, I actually think he's going to leave the same impressions this year that Carle left last year, which is a great offensive player with a good first pass, great overall skills that will need to work on his strength to go further defensively. He's not bad positionnally but it shouldn't be enough. I remember I wanted the Habs to pick Mark Katic with our 2nd or 3rd rounder this year, we may have picked our own Katic after all....

FORWARDS

AUBIN: Looked better today for me that he did Tuesday. He definately has a great wrister to go with a decent set of skills. But I still don't believe he's doing enough to impress people. I do think he worked on his balance though from last year and it shows. But just doesn't blow you away.

BEAUREGARD: Sure he needs to work on his skating....But does he has a great wrister or what? Some wristers was totally incredible today. Guess he was practising his top shelf 'cause he missed on some occasions but others were just hard and in the net. Made some nifty moves to go with that, and while on these 3 man battles and 1 on 1 he wasn't the toughest guy out there, staying a little bit on the outside, I was surprised in some occasions by his balance and his capacity of keeping the puck while being pressured. I believe it was a good day for him.

CONBOY: Again, might be only me, but for me it's probably the prospect with Kishel who will need the most work to ever make it. Though he brings with him that size you love, while not being a bad skater is definatley not overly fast and moreso with a puck. Stickhandling needs work, he's not going to undress anybody soon. As far as pure skills right now, needs the most work out of everybody here.

FORTIER: Call me bias.....but I love this kid. Okay at one point, and don't kill me, wearing this #38, he made me think of Jan Bulis in some occasions with the way he skated but the good Bulis you know....you remember??? Skates hard, has some nifty moves I didn't know he had, as an awesome balance for a guy his size, will never stop working and shows some nice skills. How can you not like his change of direction? Quick feet the kid has....Needs to work on his finishing touch, OK wrister but needs work on that for sure.

MAXWELL: Ahead of the pack for me today. Such composure, poise and maturity with some nifty stickhandling, great wrister and some grit that he showed in some confrontations today that was kinda surprising to me. Can't watch to see what he'll do at the rookie camp.

PACIORETTY: I'm in love......sportsmanly.....Seriously, if this kid was playing in the CHL, I would have without any hesitation, giving him a try in the rookie camp. Awesome balance, plays the body like no other, works tremendously hard, great set of hands, skates well for his size. There's really nothing to hate about him....I just don't see it....I think he owned MCDO in 1 on 1, had a great battle with PK and Paquet, seriously he aboslutely doesn't look like a 2007 pick. Totally impressed and can't wait to see him in another level. Let's pray he comes earlier to join the Habs.

RUSSELL: Much better day than it was for him Tuesday. Still on the small side, he does show his finishing touch, some stickhandling at high speed and some nasty wristers top shelf in some occasions. His finishing touch will permit him to go further to see the least. Wasn't too effective in the 1 on 1 or the 3 man drill....

STEWART: Tough kid who only plays great when the checking game is in full mode, and it was in some occasions today and he showed how passionnate he was and how solid he was.....moreso after getting a stick on the mouth from Mr. Paquet, Stewart was real angry and decided to let his other fellow friends know about it. Great bodychecks, I believe he did work on his stickhandling and his shot 'cause it looks much better than last year. Might never be a high-end scorer, but definately a great, solid and tough 3rd liner.

WHITE: Didn't notice Ryan too much today. What struck the most though is that his wrister is so much better than last year, probably one of the reasons of his success last year. Unfortunately, didn't see him in the 1 on 1 and was a non-factor in the 3-men drill. Just a non-factor for me today.

WYMAN: Definately one of the better players on the ice for me today. Already a favorite of mine, for obvious and not so obvious reasons, he showed today some great speed to go along some great stickhandling with the puck. Undress the goalies with some precise and hard wristers, and was a force on the 1 on 1 and 3-men drill. I always call Wyman and Stewart twins from the way they play, well today, Stewart looked like a 3rd liner while Wyman looked like having a better offensive touch to go with a great frame.

That's it for me. Changes of plans, might go only Saturday or Sunday. Will see later.

Assistant
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Stanley »

Опа, я тут с завода приезжаю, а мне тут уже еще работки подкинули! :)

Ладно, день второй, перевожу как есть – от первого лица:
Начнем опять с дефов.
Вчера я упоминал, что Карль и Валентенко в катании были не очень, но дайте им шайбу и они будут впереди всех.

Карль очень впечатлил сегодня, он действительно знает, как двигаться с шайбой. Было несколько упражнений на ведение и контроль шайбы, в которых он был превосходен, включая движение вдоль синей линии для выхода на позицию для щелчка – он делал это лучше всех с отличной скоростью и легкостью… Также имеет самый сильный щелчок, среди дефов так точно, проявляет лидерство в ситуациях, когда надо подзадорить ребят и т.д. Было впечатление, что это был другой игрок по сравнению со вчерашним днем без шайбы.

Валентенко – та же история, сегодня выглядел гораздо более комфортно с шайбой и его катание выглядело лучше. Сегодня утром узнал, что вчера вообще был его первый выход на лед за долгое время. Очень хорошо катался с шайбой, также владеет потрясающим броском, отлично посылает шайбу с щелчка.
Я бы сказал, эти двое наиболее близки к НХЛ, думаю, Валентенко может многих удивить в тренинг лагере.

Фишер просто летает, похож на Пронгера по катанию – здоровая рама с широченным шагом, как и должно быть у большого парня с хорошим катанием… очень впечатлил контроль шайбы при движении.

МакДонаф интересен тем, что хоть он еще не на уровне упомянутых рябят, но мысль о том, что еще совсем недавно он играл в школьный хоккей кажется просто нелепой. Не могу дождаться, чтоб увидеть этого парня через год, а лучше два. Он определенно выглядит лучше, чем Фишер в прошлом году. Я думаю, парень очень много приобретет от игры на более высоком уровне, хорошо катается и вроде неплохо управляется с шайбой, временами пытается одновременно делать слишком много и в результате не все идет гладко. Но я все равно потрясен, ведь это лишь первый его лагерь и он не выпадает.

Саббан – опять впечатлил своей энергией. В упражнении два на два бросил чек на Уайта, отдаю должное Уайту – тот сразу ответил, упал после своего чека на задницу, они с ПиКеем вдоволь посмеялись. Саббан хорошо катается с шайбой, но я не видел его хваленый бросок, о котором все говорят. Может потому, что упражнения были в основном на ведение, и он не старался бросать.

Также впечатлил Паке, большой деф, о котором никто не говорит, но он показывает хорошую мобильность для своих размеров, уверен с шайбой – не теряет и не накатывает на нее, прирожденный скейтер. Мне интересно, какие у Тимминса планы относительно его, так как я вижу здесь редкий талант.

Чепек тоже показал кое-какие умения для парня, которого позиционируют как стей эт хоум дефа. Не терялся в общей массе, был не так быстр в упражнениях, как лучшие ребята, но и не был плох.

Торп – показал хорошую мобильность и быстроту, больше похож на форварда, тяжело его представить дефом, слишком маленький, имеем скорость и проворство небольших форвардов.

Нападающие:

Начну с Оливье Фортье, он реально был хорош. Хорошо работает руками и катается, очень быстр с шайбой. Некоторые парни очень быстры без шайбы, но дайте им ее – и скорость пропадает (блин, у меня та же проблема (с) Стэнли ;)). Но это не про Фортье – он одинаково быстр как с шайбой, так и без нее.

Бен Максвелл – люблю этого парня, выглядит сформировавшимся, смахивает на ветерана. Все делает так гладко – и ведет шайбу, и катается без нее, не выпендривается, двигается в ритме, не накатывается на шайбу при ведении и не делает лишних движений при работе с ней, как некоторые более молодые. Он из той категории, которые знают, что делать с шайбой, голова поднята, все природно.

Паси(ч)оретти также был хорош. Честно говоря, чувствую, что он не далек от НХЛ, габариты есть, катание есть и есть хорошие руки. Вроде у него есть все, чтобы стать хорошим игроком НХЛ. Думал, руки и ведение шайбы не будут поспевать за тем катанием, что мы видели вчера, не мог дождаться, чтоб увидеть его с шайбой – и в результате не разочаровался, Тимминс знал, что делал, когда драфтовал этого парня. Тяжело поверить, что его не подняли раньше, может из-за того, как сказали несколько скаутов, что ребята из школ позже раскрываются, чем парни из CHL. Не знаю о его планах по поводу колледжа, но вижу этого парня в АХЛ в следующем году.

Бурегар смотрелся нормально, катание не его сильная сторона, но он может завершать под воротами, знает, что делать с шайбой, не зря же он забил 71 гол. Но ему нужен плеймейкер, чтоб его подключать, он не похож на парня, создающего момент в одиночку.

Райан Уайт – из той же категории, большой парень с катанием не очень, но хорош вокруг ворот. Думаю, он как раз из категории силовых напов, работающих в трафике, работа руками так себе.

Матье Обен – был не так плох, как вчера, имеет габариты и нормальную скорость, хорошее отношение к работе на льду. Может удивить некоторых, если доработает несколько моментов, типа катания.
Короче, что-то Уайтснейк сегодня добрый, никого не ругал практически. Или ребята действительно все хороши в работе с шайбой?..

Top line
Контактная информация:

Сообщение McCamel »

Stanley писал(а):Опа, я тут с завода приезжаю, а мне тут уже еще работки подкинули! :)

Короче, что-то Уайтснейк сегодня добрый, никого не ругал практически. Или ребята действительно все хороши в работе с шайбой?..
Второй день это не Уайтснейк, это Couz, есть его отчет про первый день и отчеты Top Corner2 о первом и третьем дне, просто я предпочитаю отчеты Уайтснейка, они наиболее полные и как ты заметил более критичные, читал еще в прошлом году, он тогда о каждом дне отчет давал, в этот раз будет еще один отчет на выходных...

здесь можно все отчеты посмотреть - http://habsrus.proboards4.com/index.cgi ... 391&page=1

я могу кстати третий день перевести, только завтра, во второй половине дня...

Assistant
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Tomasz »

здесь можно все отчеты посмотреть - http://habsrus.proboards4.com/index.cgi ... 391&page=1
Ты не ту ссылку дал :) Скорее всего хотел вот эту - http://2minutes.proboards107.com/index. ... 060&page=2

Top line
Контактная информация:

Сообщение McCamel »

День третий (в скобках мои комментарии)

Доволен общим уровнем навыков и тем как проспекты выкладываются. Становится заметна разница между дратами 06 и 07, а также между первыми пятью пиками 07 и остальными сего года...

Вратари

удивлен, что Ловрок не был задрафтован, да ему еще нужно работать над своей игрой ловушкой, но зато у него очень хорошая скорость (хм, кажеться бэлый Змей себе противоречит), он уже лучший проспект чем Лакас, и заслужил себе контракт (ИМХО, он не может подписать контракта пока ему нет 20, он все еще draft eligible). Лакас улучшился по сравнению с прошлым годом, самая большая проблема - слишком быстро оказывается на коленях. Дежарден был солиден, показал хорошое чувство позиции и немного акробатики...
Ловрок - лучший трайаут, который я когда-либо видел, хорошая скорость и габариты, немного нехватает подвижности и позиционной игры, но тем не менее был сегодня очень хорош, как я слышал вчера тоже..

Карль - потрясающие контроль шайбы и пас, в упражнении 1 на 1 показал что может хорошо защищатся, благодаря хорошему балансу и выбору позции...

Чепек - незаметный день, для незаметного игрока, показал слабый кистевой и больше уверенности в себе чем в прошлый кэмп...

Фишер - лучше чем в первый день, но все еще не в лучшей форме. Благодаря своему немаленькому размаху рух, хорошо защищиает шайбу, а также удачно ее крадет у оппонента, улучшился в обращении с клюшкой, но все равно теряет иногда шайбу, хороший, но не замечательный баланс, все еще нужно добавить массы, потенциал виден, но ожидал от него большего, особенно в сравнении с некоторыми пиками 07...

Кишел - незаметен, выглядел в упражнениях с шайбой лучше, чем в упражнениях без...

МакДонаф - отличное катание и выбор позиции, хотя не мешает добавить массы, а также сделать шаг на уровень в общих навыках, хотя для 18 лет, это наверное стандартны комментарий, потенциал огромен. Пачиоретти поимел его сегодня несколько раз в 1 на 1...

Паке - очень может быть кражей драфта 05, очень хороший кистевой, сильный и точный, любит играть жестко, иногда слишком... в упражнении когда 3 борятся за шайбу, чтобы потом бросить по воротам, устроил настоящую "бойню" с ПК и Пачиоретти... Довольно быстр для своих габаритов, с хорошим первым пасом, может у него не самый большой "потолок" длч его потенциала, но в этом кэмпе он выглядит очень хорошо...

Стейскал - нестабилен, в принципе выглядит солидно, тяжело играть против него, неплохой бросок, нужно работать над катанием и обращением с клюшкой...

ПК Саббан - он с кем-нибудь рано или поздно подерется, слегко высокомерно-задиристый, против Лаффов на него будет прикольно смотреть,делает все чтобы обратить на себя внимание, позал на Пачиоретти пальцем после того как забил в одном упражнении после силого приема Макса, потом они еще общались и это не выглядело мирно, делает все, чтобы пройти дальше, и это впечатляет, все еще хорошое катание, стикхандлинг (надоело мне его по разному переводить, как кстати правильон будет?), жесткость, игра в защите была в порядке, но не настолько доминантна как его другие навыки, но он выкладывался на 100%

Торп - несмотря на неплохое физическое развитие, его задавили практически все, ничем не выделялся, нужно работать над кистевым броском, хорошее катание...

Валентенко - что касается зрелости и физического развития - на другой планете, ему должны были запретить насиловать остальных, так как он это делал, замечательно прикрывает шайбу, забирает ее у других, обращается с клюшкой, отличный баланс, некоторые сравнивают его уже с Волченковым...

Вебер - Карль v.07, замечатьные катание, контроль шайбы и клюшки с одной стороны, и полная импотенция в физической части игры, его имели все, даже Торп, однозначно нужно добавить физической силы чтобы добиться успеха на след. уровне...

Обен - отличный кистевой и схорошим набором скиллзов, поработал над своим балансом, все еще не достаточно, чтобы произвести впечатление...

Борегар - нужно работать над катанием, но у него великолепный кистевой бросок, несмотряна то, что он не самый жесткийй игрок, был впечатлен его умением прикрывать шайбу под давлением и балансом, удачный день...

Конбой - нуждается больше всех (наравне с Кишелом) в работе над собой, чтобы чегой-нибудь достигнуть, у него есть размер и неплохое катание, но не с шайбой, над остальным нужно работать...

Фортье - напоминает Булиса, отличное катание, пара неожиданных финтов, никогда не останавливается. Нужно работать над бросками...

Максвелл - лучше всех сегодня, зрелость, самообладание, обращение с клюшкой, бросок и даже жесткость - все при нем...

Пачиоретти - Уайтснейк ин лов... Отличный баланс, хорошее катание для его габаритов, руки, играет в корпус как никто другой, абсолютно не выглядит как 07 пик, ждем недождемся...

Рассел - лучше чем во вторник, умеет забивать, что позволит ему добиться успехан а след. уровне, хорошо владеет клюшкой н скорости, 1 на 1 не эффективен...

Стюарт - хорошие силовые приемы, чеккер вобщем, 3 звено - максимум... разозлися когда получил клюшкой в зубы от Паке...

Уайт - незаметен сегодня, улучшил кистевой бросок...

Уаймэн - один из лучших сегодня, особенно в 1 на 1, и в упражнении втроем, хорошая скорость и контроль шайбы, точный и сильный кистевой...
Ответить